Fabric Cutting Software Designed in Los Angeles
EB Computers Inc.’s EB Cutting System is a complete fabric cutting software for contractors and cutting divisions in the apparel and garment industries. Based in Los Angeles, our company has more than 20 years of experience providing software solutions to businesses. The EB Cutting System is unique in that it combines a simple user interface with the power of a relational database system. Modules offered include cutting, inventory, customers, vendors, employees, and purchase orders.
Each module in the EB Cutting System contains a variety of functions and reports that will enable your company to increase productivity, as well as save time and money. Written in the user-friendly Lotus Approach, our software is a scalable Microsoft Windows solution that can operate in single- or multi-user environments. Plus, the total cost of ownership is extremely low because the system requires little maintenance or support, especially when compared to other systems that require specialized technicians. Plus, the software is adaptable—both experienced ERP users and beginners can use the system comfortably.
How You Can Save Time and Money with EB Cutting:
- Eliminate repetitive steps in the work process with relational database technology.
- Run reports based on multiple user-defined criteria.
- Keep track of inventory with automatic deductions and detailed transactions.
- Allow multiple yields for more accurate inventory.
- Users determine sizes and size buckets.
- Find employee, customer, and vendor information quickly and easily.
The EB Cutting System—Our Garment Merchandising Software
The EB Cutting System from EB Computers Inc. is a garment merchandising software that can handle all your cutting needs. This system includes:
- Three Different Cutting Tickets
- Cutting Orders
- Automated Inventory Process
- Detailed Cutting Report
- Customer Information
- Employee Information
- Vendor Information
- Purchase Orders
- And More
EB Computers Inc. wants to help make your day-to-day business more efficient. Get in touch to learn more about how our system could work for you.